Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Creative Self-Realisation School Forums Introductions This forum is for introducing yourself

• Creator
    Discussion

Akasha Love
    Keymaster

My birth name is Michelle Elise Taffe and my ‘spirit’ name is Akasha. I ‘downloaded’ this spirit / artist name of Akasha Love in 2020 in Bali because I needed a new energy in my life to guide the rest of my life’s journey, however long that is meant to be. This spirit name of Akasha Love reminds me that my rest of life mission, for myself and all who my life touches, is to do my best to open up ‘space (‘Akash’ in Sanskrit translates as space or heaven) for love’. I believe the cure all the things that ail us: anxiety, stress, depression, sadness, fear, separation anxiety, loneliness, separation from self, misalignment with our truth – all these things can be cured / healed / ameliorated through opening up space around these emotions / feelings / energies – for them to be there, giving them love and letting them then depart our mind / heart space. All emotions are temporary, just like the weather, they are like a gust of wind (anxiety) or rain (sadness), a burst of sunshine (joy), a thunderstorm (anger, strong emotion) – they colour our life but they are not who we are. But if we give them loving space to be there then we can be the witness, the one who stays in the centre of our experience and is not thrown off course by our feelings.

I believe that whatever problem we have, love is the answer. And often making space for that problem to be there, inviting it fully, is a key part in the journey of walking through it and solving it. And even sometimes we may find that in creating the space for the problem to be there, we realise it’s not actually a problem….

I am the creator of this ‘Youniverse’ Community and my wish is for it to grow into awesome community of beautiful souls who all support each other in this life journey, holding healing and sacred space for the evolution of each one of us. I hope that it sparks many offline connections and events and happenings as well (and I will definitely be organising some of these!). As well as a teacher of transformation (‘Soul Alchemist’) doing 1 : 1 Coaching Sessions and Tarot Reading Sessions (as members you get a 10% discount on these sessions) as well as Zoom Workshops, I am a meditation and yoga teacher, and an artist / musician. I am Australian but have lived in many countries in the world and speak four languages (apart from English – Spanish, French, Italian); four and a bit if you count my pretty elementary Indonesian. One of my golden rules for life is never speak badly of myself. I am a teacher of self-love, so, obviously, this rule is SUUUUUPPPER important. I find if I hold to this rule for myself, I am better able to hold it for others, even those who annoy me and piss me off.

I have had many challenges in my intimate relationships (I guess that make me human!), and have had a pattern of being attracted to those who do not fully meet me (this is funny for me because my initials of my birth name spell ‘MET’). This always brings me back to ‘Am I fully meeting myself?’ This is a constant work in progress and work of investigation for me, and one of spiralling in and spiralling out. I am very careful not to label myself, and I do my best not to label others, although I am prepared to label relating patterns, such as avoidance, emotional unavailability, over-giving, self-abnegation or self-subjugation, gaslighting, people pleasing etc. and I am interested in looking at the seeds of these patterns so they can be unravelled from there. But none of these temporary behavioural patterns defines who we are. We are all perfect in our bumbling human-ness!

I do believe that we are all doing the best that we can at any given moment, yes, even people who in my eyes are doing awful things, in their own eyes, they are doing the best that they can. This is why we need each other as mirrors, because we can’t see all the different sides of ourselves by ourselves!

If you want to read a longer version of my story so far (remember it is only one story, or one way of me telling my story, it isn’t the ‘truth’, rather its the way I choose to tell my own subjective story of my life thus far, in this moment now) – go to here.

Lovely to meet you!

• This discussion was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Akasha Love.
    • This discussion was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Akasha Love.
    • This discussion was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Akasha Love.
    • This discussion was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Akasha Love.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now