Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Introductions This forum is for introducing yourself

• This forum is for introducing yourself

Posted by Akasha on December 2, 2021 at 5:06 am

My birth name is Michelle Elise Taffe (and I’m the founder of this Youniverse Community). My artist name is Akasha Love. I ‘downloaded’ this spirit / artist name in 2020 in Bali because I needed a new energy in my life to guide the rest of my life’s journey, however long that is meant to be. This spirit name of Akasha Love reminds me that my rest of life mission, for myself and all who my life touches, is to do my best to open up ‘space (‘Akash’ in Sanskrit translates as space or heaven) for love’. I believe the cure for all the things that ail us: anxiety, stress, depression, sadness, fear, separation anxiety, loneliness, separation from self, misalignment with our truth – all these things can be cured / healed / ameliorated through opening up space around these emotions / feelings / energies – for them to be there, giving them love and letting them then depart our mind / heart space.

If you want to read a longer version of my story so far (remember it is only one story, or one way of me telling my story, it isn’t the ‘truth’, rather its the way I choose to tell my own subjective story of my life thus far, in this moment now) – go to here.

Lovely to meet you! I hope that you gain much from being a member of this online connected community of like-minded souls.

• This discussion was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Akasha Chelle.
    • This discussion was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Akasha Chelle.
    • This discussion was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Akasha Chelle.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Akasha Chelle.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Akasha Chelle.
    • This discussion was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Akasha Chelle.
    Akasha replied 2 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.